Chinese Mother and Son Eat Raw Centipedes And Get Infested With a Fatal Parasite

After two Chinese patients arrived at the emergency room, doctors discovered they were infested with a dangerous parasite. But they were equally surprised to trace the parasite to live centipedes. The doctors... Read more »

Teen Gets Infested with Hookworm Parasite After Walking Barefoot at a Florida Beach

A few days ago, a mother from Memphis, Tennessee posted some graphic photos with her teen son’s foot after he was infected with hookworm parasites at Pompano Beach. Kelli Mulhollen Dumas shared... Read more »